Saturday, January 1, 2011

Getting Ready

To everyone who's interested enough in my time abroad in London and Europe, this blog is for you.  I leave TOMORROW from DC and head to London.  I am nervous about going but im really excited, im just hoping I dont make a fool of myself too early.  But if you know me this will happen almost as soon as I get off the plane.  

Anyway, I dont plan on writing here all the time, hopefully I will have a life.  I will probably update this when something big happens or at least once a week.

Well I am about to have dinner with the family before I leave.

Thanks for reading

"When you come to a fork in the road....Take it "

2 comments:

  1. Go wild my good man. Let it be the best semester of your life.

    Looking forward to your blog.


    take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. To echo what Jordan said, have an incredible time. I hope its eye-opening and rewarding.

    To quote you, I will see you on alumni day, and I look forward to hearing about all the experiences you will have over the course of the next few months.

    ReplyDelete