Sunday, January 9, 2011

Well I know I have not been posting here recently but I got to my school which is kind of like Brandeis, its small and contained in an area. We are in the Eastern part of London, but not the city. Its weird how they call places, and its really weird how they say things some times. I am in Mile End which is great cause its right off the central line. Most other "tube" lines go through the central line so this will be great for me to travel. Everyone I talked to said that everything you would want to go to is off the central line anyway.

We had registration and I have to switch a couple of classes but it looks like I will have Fridays off and only one class a day. It was raining almost everyday until yesterday and today looks like its going to be a sunny day but I need to get an umbrella cause my old one broke 30 minutes after I bought it.

This past weekend I was in Central London with Dan Katz and we walked around all of London, or at least what felt like it. It was a good weekend to just hang out with him. Classes start tomorrow, lets see where this goes.

"Education is an admirable thing, but it is well to remember from time to time that nothing that is worth knowing can be taught." Oscar Wilde

No comments:

Post a Comment