Thursday, February 17, 2011

I have been told by one Frances Fagan (shout out) that i have not updated my blog in a while. I have not traveled in a while so I did not think it was too important but I guess you guys want to hear from me. So after I got back from stonehedge I took it easy for a little bit. I developed and ear infection (story of my life) but after a call to dad and a z pack he gave me everything seems better.

I got my first paper back recently and I got a 65 which here translates to a B. Figures this one more thing I don't really get.

Las weekend I went to Westminster abbey, they charge 10 dollars for a tour, or you can go to mass for free. Reclutantly I went with my friends to enjoy a mass of the Church of England. As everyone around me, even my friends were praying, I just looked around at different pieces of art.

Other than this nothing major has happened but I am going to Germany in less that a week and stay with Darryl. I'm excited but worried cause I have to take a bus from the airport in Switzerland to feinburg Germany. Not sure how well this will turn out. But hoping for the best.

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. "
The Dalai Lama

No comments:

Post a Comment